Mulwala Local Services
Mulwala ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Mulwala site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Mulwala Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Mulwala When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Mulwala Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Mulwala Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Mulwala ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Mulwala and a Place to Meet
The mulwala.nsw.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Mulwala
Mulwala is a charming town located in the Southern Riverina region of New South Wales, Australia. Here are some of the interesting facts about Mulwala:
1. The town was originally named "Talamong" by the indigenous people of the region, but was later renamed Mulwala by European settlers.
2. Mulwala is situated on the banks of the magnificent Lake Mulwala, which is formed by the Yarrawonga Weir on the Murray River.
3. The town is renowned for its fishing, especially for the Murray cod, which is a species of freshwater fish found in the Murray-Darling Basin.
4. Mulwala is home to one of the largest military training bases in Australia, the Murray Valley Training Centre.
5. The town has a thriving tourism industry, attracting visitors from all over the world who come to enjoy the beautiful lake, engaging in water sports, and exploring the natural beauty of the region.
6. The local farmers in Mulwala are famous for growing delicious stone fruits, including apricots, peaches, and cherries.
7. The Mulwala Ski Club is a popular destination for skiing and water sports enthusiasts and has hosted many national and international ski events.
8. The town has a rich history, with several heritage-listed buildings, including the Yarrawonga-Mulwala Pioneer Museum and the Mulwala Court House.
9. Mulwala is the birthplace of Australian football legend Paul Kelly, who played for the Sydney Swans and was inducted into the Australian Football Hall of Fame.
10. The annual Mulwala Water Ski Club Easter Tournament is one of the longest-running water skiing events in the world, attracting thousands of spectators and competitors each year.
Mulwala is a vibrant and fascinating town that has something for everyone. Whether you're interested in fishing, history, water sports, or just enjoying the natural beauty of the region, there's no shortage of things to do and see in this charming New South Wales town.